The Gas Transportation Network as a ‘Lego’ Game: How to Play with It?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean Michel Glachant & Michelle Hallack, 2010. "The Gas Transportation Network as a ‘Lego’ Game: How to Play with It?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/42, European University Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colomer Ferraro, Marcelo & Hallack, Michelle, 2012. "The development of the natural gas transportation network in Brazil: Recent changes to the gas law and its role in co-ordinating new investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 601-612.
More about this item
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2010-09-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-09-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .