Carbon Footprint Labeling Activities in the East Asia Summit Region: Spillover Effects to Less Developed Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2011. "Growth strategies in a greener world," IDE Discussion Papers 314, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hamish van der Ven & Steven Bernstein & Matthew Hoffmann, 2017. "Valuing the Contributions of Nonstate and Subnational Actors to Climate Governance," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 17(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Xunpeng SHI & Shinichi GOTO, 2011. "Harmonizing Biodiesel Fuel Standards in East Asia: Current Status, Challenges and Way Forward," Working Papers DP-2011-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-09-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-09-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2010-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ranti Amelia The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ranti Amelia to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.