Impacts of Current Global Economic Crisis on Asia's Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fingerand, K. Michael & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1999. "Trade, finance and financial crises," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 3, number 3.
- Davide Furceri & Annabelle Mourougane, 2009. "Financial Crises: Past Lessons and Policy Implications," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 668, OECD Publishing.
- Gonzalo Pastor & Tatiana Damjanovic, 2003.
"The Russian Financial Crisis and Its Consequences for Central Asia,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 79-104.
- Gonzalo C Pastor Campos & Tatiana Damjanovic, 2001. "The Russian Financial Crisis and its Consequences for Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 01/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Auboin, Marc & Meier-Ewert, Moritz, 2003. "Improving the availability of trade finance during financial crises," WTO Discussion Papers 2, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Vagliasindi, Maria, 2006. "Capacity utilization of the Kazakhstani firms and the Russian financial crisis: A panel data analysis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 231-248, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:466165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chalamwong, Yongyuth & Labor Development Research Team, 2013. "Different Streams, Different Needs and Impacts: Managing International Labor Migration in ASEAN - Thailand (Emigration)," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2011 Vol. 38 Nos. 1-2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsasian labor market; labor policies; global financial crisis;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-09-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-09-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .