Impacts of Current Global Economic Crisis on Asia's Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:466165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chalamwong, Yongyuth & Labor Development Research Team, 2013. "Different Streams, Different Needs and Impacts: Managing International Labor Migration in ASEAN - Thailand (Emigration)," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2011 Vol. 38 Nos. 1-2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsasian labor market; labor policies; global financial crisis;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-09-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-09-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .