Fair Trade-Organic Coffee Cooperatives, Migration, and Secondary Schooling in Southern Mexico
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Seth R. Gitter & Jeremy G. Weber & Bradford L. Barham & Mercedez Callenes & Jessa Lewis Valentine, 2012. "Fair Trade-Organic Coffee Cooperatives, Migration, and Secondary Schooling in Southern Mexico," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 445-463, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:74-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meemken, Eva-Marie & Spielman, David J. & Qaim, Matin, 2017.
"Trading off nutrition and education? A panel data analysis of the dissimilar welfare effects of Organic and Fairtrade standards,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 74-85.
- Meemken, Eva-Marie & Spielman, David J. & Qaim, Matin, 2017. "Trading off nutrition and education? A panel data analysis of the dissimilar welfare effects of Organic and Fairtrade standards," Discussion Papers 253643, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
More about this item
KeywordsLatin America; Mexico; Fair Trade; Organic; Migration; Education.;
- N56 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-09-03 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2010-09-03 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-09-03 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tow:wpaper:2010-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juergen Jung). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detowus.html .