Andrzej Czeslaw Szczepaniak
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde; Universiteit Gent (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde Gent, Belgium
RePEc:edi:ferugbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pinchetti, Marco & Szczepaniak, Andrzej, 2021.
"Global spillovers of the Fed information effect,"
Bank of England working papers
952, Bank of England.
- Felipe Beltrán & David Coble, 2023. "Monetary Policy Surprises on the Banking Sector: the Role of the Information and Pure Monetary Shocks," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 979, Central Bank of Chile.
- Felipe Beltrán, 2023. "Global monetary policy surprises and their transmission to emerging market economies: an external VAR analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 975, Central Bank of Chile.
- Daniel Gründler & Eric Mayer & Johann Scharler, 2023. "Monetary Policy Announcements, Information Shocks, and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 341-369, April.
- Xuefan, Pan, 2023. "Analysing the response of U.S. financial market to the Federal Open Market Committee statements and minutes based on computational linguistic approaches," Warwick-Monash Economics Student Papers 43, Warwick Monash Economics Student Papers.
- Ciminelli, Gabriele & Rogers, John & Wu, Wenbin, 2022. "The effects of U.S. monetary policy on international mutual fund investment," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 127(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2021-12-20. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2021-12-20. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2021-12-20. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2021-12-20. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2021-12-20. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2021-12-20. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrzej Czeslaw Szczepaniak should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.