Report NEP-OPM-2021-12-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2021. "Labor Market Effects of Technology Shocks Biased toward the Traded Sector," Working Papers 342990229, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Pinchetti, Marco & Szczepaniak, Andrzej, 2021. "Global spillovers of the Fed information effect," Bank of England working papers 952, Bank of England.
- Javier Bianchi & Guido Lorenzoni, 2021. "The Prudential Use of Capital Controls and Foreign Currency Reserves," NBER Working Papers 29476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- António Afonso & José Carlos Coelho, 2021. "Fiscal and current account imbalances: the cases of Germany and Portugal," Working Papers REM 2021/0208, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Madi Sarsenbayev, 2021. "Dollar Not So Dominant: Dollar Invoicing Has Only a Small Effect on Trade Prices," Working Paper Series WP12-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- William Craighead, 2021. "Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy When Tradable and Nontradable Goods are Complements," Working Papers 2021-01, Department of Economics and Geosciences, US Air Force Academy.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Margaret Davenport & Eric van Wincoop, 2021. "Can Sticky Portfolios Explain International Capital Flows and Asset Prices?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 21-80, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ghosh, Saurabh & Nath, Siddhartha & Srivastava, Sauhard, 2021. "Productivity and Real Exchange Rates for India: Does Balassa-Samuelson Effect Explain?," MPRA Paper 110913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tarek Alexander Hassan & Jesse Schreger & Markus Schwedeler & Ahmed Tahoun, 2021. "Sources and Transmission of Country Risk," NBER Working Papers 29526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mr. Leonardo Martinez & Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Cesar Sosa Padilla, 2020. "Sovereign Debt Standstills," IMF Working Papers 2020/290, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 2021. "Rounding the corners of the trilemma: A simple framework," Economics Working Paper Archive 66655, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.