Instytut Badań StrukturalnychWarszawa, Poland
: +48 22 629 33 82
+48 22 355 29 49
ul. Rejtana 15 lok. 28, 02-516 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:ibswapl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Jan Rutkowski & Katarzyna Salach & Aleksander Szpor & Konstancja Ziolkowska, 2018. "How to reduce energy poverty in Poland?," IBS Policy Papers 01/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Aleksander Szpor, 2016. "Energy poverty in Poland – buzzword or a real problem?," IBS Policy Papers 02/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Aleksander Szpor & Maciej Lis, 2016. "Ograniczenie ubostwa energetycznego w Polsce - od teorii do praktyki," IBS Policy Papers 06/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Piotr Bartkiewicz & Ewa Cukrowska-Torzewska & Joanna Gebka & Andrzej Regulski & Julian Zawistowski & Malgorzata Zub & Piotr Rosik & Krzysztof Szczygielski & Aleksander Szpor, 2011. "Evaluation of benefits to the EU-15 countries resulting from the implementation of the Cohesion Policy in the Visegrad Group countries," IBS Research Reports 02/2011, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Piotr Bartkiewicz & Ewa Cukrowska-Torzewska & Joanna Gebka & Andrzej Regulski & Julian Zawistowski & Malgorzata Zub & Piotr Rosik & Krzysztof Szczygielski & Aleksander Szpor, 2011.
"Evaluation of benefits to the EU-15 countries resulting from the implementation of the Cohesion Policy in the Visegrad Group countries,"
IBS Research Reports
02/2011, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Eva Poledníková & Petra Lelková, 2013. "Perspective of the Future EU Cohesion Policy in Terms of Visegrad Group," Současná Evropa, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 39-66.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aleksander Szpor should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.