Report NEP-REG-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jessica Raasch, "undated". "Flexible Use of Residential Heat Pumps - Possibilities and Limits of Market Participation," EWL Working Papers 1802, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Audrey Berry, 2018. "Compensating households from carbon tax regressivity and fuel poverty: a microsimulation study," CIRED Working Papers hal-01691088, HAL.
- Antonello Zanfei & Giovanni Marin, 2018. "Does Host Market Regulation Induce Cross Border Environmental Innovation?," Working Papers 1803, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2018.
- Collins, Matthew & Curtis, John, 2017. "Value for money in energy efficiency retrofits in Ireland: grant provider and grant recipients," Papers RB20170203, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2018. "Fluctuations in renewable electricity supply: Gains from international trade through infrastructure?," MERIT Working Papers 014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Devine, Mel & Lynch, Muireann Á, 2017. "More information, lower costs: a new electricity market mechanism," Papers RB20170201, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Angelika Goliger & Aalia Cassim, 2018. "Household tipping points in the face of rising electricity tariffs in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tröger, Tobias, 2017. "Regulation of crowdfunding in Germany," SAFE Working Paper Series 199, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Jan Rutkowski & Katarzyna Salach & Aleksander Szpor & Konstancja Ziolkowska, 2018. "How to reduce energy poverty in Poland?," IBS Policy Papers 01/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Yann Briand & Julien Lefevre & Jean-Michel Cayla, 2017. "PATHWAYS TO DEEP DECARBONIZATION of the passenger transport sector in France," CIRED Working Papers hal-01688931, HAL.
- Paolo Avner & Shomik Raj Mehndiratta & Vincent Viguie & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2018. "Buses, Houses or Cash? Socio-Economic, Spatial and Environmental Consequences of Reforming Public Transport Subsidies in Buenos Aires," CIRED Working Papers hal-01695083, HAL.
- Enrico Bernardini & Johnny Di Giampaolo & Ivan Faiella & Riccardo Poli, 2017. "Investing in the electric utilities sector: the implications of carbon risk," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 410, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.