Department of Economics Piraeus, Greece
University of Piraeus
RePEc:edi:depirgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Papafilis, Michalis-Panayiotis & Psillaki, Maria & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2015. "Interdependence between Sovereign and Bank CDS Spreads in Eurozone during the European Debt Crisis - The PSI Effect," MPRA Paper 68037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Garrot & Maria Psillaki & Sylvie Rochhia, 2009. "Réflexion sur les enjeux du développement du e-learning à partir de l'étude de quatre universités européennes," Post-Print halshs-00721867, HAL.
- Sylvie Rochhia & Thierry Garrot & Maria Psillaki, 2008. "Describing e-Learning Development in European Higher Education Institutions using a Balanced Scorecard," Post-Print halshs-00721864, HAL.
- Richard Arena & Christian Longhi & Maria Psillaki, 2004. "Dynamique des marchés. Numéro spécial Revue d'Economie Industrielle, 107," Post-Print halshs-00459223, HAL.
- Richard Arena & Christian Longhi & Maria Psillaki, 2004. "Dynamique des marchés : introduction," Post-Print halshs-00456811, HAL.
- Psillaki, Maria & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel, 2017. "What drives bank performance in transitions economies? The impact of reforms and regulations," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 578-594.
- Psillaki Maria & Georgoulea Eleftheria, 2016. "The Impact of Basel III Indexes of Leverage and Liquidity CRDIV/CRR on Bank Performance: Evidence from Greek Banks," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 66(1-2), pages 79-107, January-J.
- Bart Frijns & Dimitris Margaritis & Maria Psillaki, 2012. "Firm efficiency and stock returns," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 295-306, June.
- Margaritis, Dimitris & Psillaki, Maria, 2010. "Capital structure, equity ownership and firm performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 621-632, March.
- Psillaki, Maria & Tsolas, Ioannis E. & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2010. "Evaluation of credit risk based on firm performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 873-881, March.
- Maria Psillaki & Nikolaos Daskalakis, 2009. "Are the determinants of capital structure country or firm specific?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 319-333, October.
- Dimitris Margaritis & Maria Psillaki, 2007. "Capital Structure and Firm Efficiency," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9-10), pages 1447-1469.
- Nikolaos Daskalakis & Maria Psillaki, 2007. "Do country or firm factors explain capital structure? Evidence from SMEs in France and Greece," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 87-97.
- Richard Arena & Christian Longhi & Maria Psillaki, 2004. "Introduction," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 107(1), pages 13-18.
- Maria Psillaki, 1998. "Une présentation critique des mécanismes de révélation appliqués au marché du crédit," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 13(2), pages 29-58.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Psillaki should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.