Report NEP-BAN-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Olivier Weill & Saki Bigio, 2015. "Liquid bank liabilities," 2015 Meeting Papers 1478, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Toni Beutler & Robert Bichsel & Adrian Bruhin & Jayson Danton, 2015. "The Impact of Interest Rate Risk on Bank Lending," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 15.09, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Kilian Huber, 2015. "The Persistence of a Banking Crisis," CEP Discussion Papers dp1389, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex van de Minne & Federica Teppa, 2015. "Demand and supply of mortgage credit," DNB Working Papers 486, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & L. Pereira da Silva, 2015. "Cyclically Adjusted Provisions and Financial Stability," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 216, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2015_031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nadja Dwenger & Frank M Fossen & Martin Simmler, 2015. "From financial to real economic crisis: evidence from individual firm¨Cbank relationships in Germany," Working Papers 1516, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2015. "A Stochastic Dominance Approach to the Basel III Dilemma: Expected Shortfall or VaR?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Ippolito, Filippo & Peydró, José Luis & Polo, Andrea & Sette, Enrico, 2015. "Double Bank Runs and Liquidity Risk Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 10948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Butt, Nick & Churm, Rohan & McMahon, Michael & Morotz, Arpad & Schanz, Jochen, 2015. "QE and the Bank Lending Channel in the United Kingdom," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 244, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Christopher Phelan, 2015. "Should We Worry About Excess Reserves?," Economic Policy Paper 15-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mario Cerrato & John Crosby & Minjoo Kim & Yang Zhao, 2015. "Correlated Defaults of UK Banks: Dynamics and Asymmetries," Working Papers 2015_24, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Maria J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2015. "Cross-border banking on the two sides of the Atlantic: does it have an impact on bank crisis management?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2015-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Giorgia Piacentino & Anjan Thakor & Jason Donaldson, 2015. "Bank Capital, Bank Credit and Unemployment," 2015 Meeting Papers 1403, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Souphala Chomsisengphet & Neale Mahoney & Johannes Stroebel & Sumit Agarwal, 2015. "Stimulating Household Borrowing During the Great Recession," 2015 Meeting Papers 1489, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Papafilis, Michalis-Panayiotis & Psillaki, Maria & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2015. "Interdependence between Sovereign and Bank CDS Spreads in Eurozone during the European Debt Crisis - The PSI Effect," MPRA Paper 68037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Chiu & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2015. "On the Essentiality of E-Money," Staff Working Papers 15-43, Bank of Canada.
- Paolo Barucca & Fabrizio Lillo, 2015. "The organization of the interbank network and how ECB unconventional measures affected the e-MID overnight market," Papers 1511.08068, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.