Report NEP-CBA-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasin Mimir & Enes Sunel, 2015. "External shocks, banks and optimal monetary policy in an open economy," BIS Working Papers 528, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G, 2015. "On the separation of monetary and prudential policy: how much of the pre-crisis consensus remains?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10949, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2015. "A Stochastic Dominance Approach to the Basel III Dilemma: Expected Shortfall or VaR?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- John Driffill, 2015. "Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Euro Zone," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Masolo, Riccardo & Monti, Francesca, 2015. "Ambiguity, monetary policy and trend inflation," Bank of England working papers 565, Bank of England.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2015. "The Effect of ECB Monetary Policies on Interest Rates and Volumes," Sciences Po publications 2015-26, Sciences Po.
- Simon Gilchrist & Raphael Schoenle & Jae W. Sim & Egon Zakrajšek, 2015. "Inflation dynamics during the financial crisis," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2015-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jill Vardy, 2015. "Reputational Risk Management in Central Banks," Discussion Papers 15-16, Bank of Canada.
- Papafilis, Michalis-Panayiotis & Psillaki, Maria & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2015. "Interdependence between Sovereign and Bank CDS Spreads in Eurozone during the European Debt Crisis - The PSI Effect," MPRA Paper 68037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Phelan, 2015. "Should We Worry About Excess Reserves?," Economic Policy Paper 15-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marie Brière & Valérie Mignon & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Towards Greater Diversification in Central Bank Reserves," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Butt, Nick & Churm, Rohan & McMahon, Michael & Morotz, Arpad & Schanz, Jochen, 2015. "QE and the Bank Lending Channel in the United Kingdom," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 244, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Alexander Kriwoluzky & G. J. Müller & M. Wolf, 2015. "Exit Expectations and Debt Crises in Currency Unions," IWH Discussion Papers 18, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Nkrumah, Kwabena Meneabe, 2015. "US Domestic Money, Output, Inflation and Unemployment," MPRA Paper 68095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelo Brutti Righi, 2015. "A composition between risk and deviation measures," Papers 1511.06943, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- D’Aguanno, Lucio, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Welfare in a Currency Union," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1082, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Asonuma, Tamon & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings: Preemptive or Post-Default," CEPR Discussion Papers 10950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.