Jose Maria Ortiz Gomez
|Last Name:||Ortiz Gomez|
(90%) Department of Economics Hendon, United Kingdom
44(020) 8411 4262
The Burroughs, Hendon NW4 4BT
RePEc:edi:semdxuk (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Economic Science Institute (ESI) Orange, California (United States)
Argyros School of Business and Economics
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866
RePEc:edi:esichus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jordi Brandts & Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-González & José M. Ortiz & Carles Solà, 2018. "Watching or Not Watching? Supervision Technology and the Incentive Effects of Firing Threats," Working Papers 1023, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Brandts, Jordi & Ortiz, JosÃ© M. & SolÃ Belda, Carles, 2019. "Distributional Concerns in Managersâ€™ Compensation Schemes for Heterogeneous Workers: Experimental Evidence," Review of Behavioral Economics, now publishers, vol. 6(3), pages 193â€“218-1, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2018-03-12. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2018-03-12. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2018-03-12. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2018-03-12. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jose Maria Ortiz Gomez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.