Research outputJump to: Articles
- Frédéric Boehm & Juanita Olaya, 2006. "Corruption In Public Contracting Auctions: The Role Of Transparency In Bidding Processes," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 77(4), pages 431-452, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Frédéric Boehm & Juanita Olaya, 2006.
"Corruption In Public Contracting Auctions: The Role Of Transparency In Bidding Processes,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 77(4), pages 431-452, December.
- Hans Pitlik & Björn Frank & Mathias Firchow, 2010. "The demand for transparency: An empirical note," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Massimo Finocchiaro Castro & Calogero Guccio & Giacomo Pignataro & Ilde Rizzo, 2018. "Is competition able to counteract the inefficiency of corruption? The case of Italian public works," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 45(1), pages 55-84, March.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Francisco González-Gómez & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2017. "Weakening political connections by means of regulatory reform: Evidence from contracting out water services in Spain," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 211-235, October.
- Anna Balsevich & Elena Podkolzina, 2014. "Indicators Of Corruption In Public Procurement: The Example Of Russian Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 76/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2010.
"What Anti-Corruption Policy Can Learn from Theories of Sector Regulation,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2010-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Estache, Antonio & Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2010. "What Anti-Corruption Policy Can Learn from Theories of Sector Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Estache & A. Iimi, 2008.
"Procurement Efficiency for Infrastructure Development and Financial Needs Reassessed,"
Working Papers ECARES
2008_022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Estache, Antonio & Iimi, Atsushi, 2008. "Procurement efficiency for infrastructure development and financial needs reassessed," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4662, The World Bank.
- Gregory E. Kersten & Tomasz Wachowicz & Margaret Kersten, 2016. "Competition, Transparency, and Reciprocity: A Comparative Study of Auctions and Negotiations," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 693-722, July.
- Olga Chiappinelli, 2016. "Political Corruption in the Execution of Public Contracts," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1607, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nell, Mathias, 2007. "Contracts induced by means of bribery: Should they be void or valid?," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-53-07, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Anna Balsevich & Svetlana Pivovarova & Elena Podkolzina, 2011. "Information Transparency in Public Procurement: How it Works in Russian Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elena Podkolzina & Tatiana Voytova, 2011. "Blacklisting in Russian Public Procurement: How it doesn't Work," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/PA/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2017. "Can Supranational Infrastructure Regulation Compensate for National Institutional Weaknesses ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Takano, Guillermo, 2017. "Public-Private Partnerships as rent-seeking opportunities: A case study on an unsolicited proposal in Lima, Peru," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 184-194.
- Marques, Rui Cunha & Berg, Sanford V, 2010. "Revisiting the strengths and limitations of regulatory contracts in infrastructure industries," MPRA Paper 32890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiappinelli, Olga, 2016. "Political corruption in the execution of public contracts," MPRA Paper 73487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2012. "Supranational Infrastructure Regulation: Institutional Opportunities and Challenges," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mathias Nell, 2009. "Contracts obtained by means of bribery: should they be void or valid?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 159-176, April.
- Maria Ostrovnaya & Elena Podkolzina, 2013. "What impact does antitrust intervention have on competition? The case of public drug procurement in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 32/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Balsevich, A. & Pivovarova, S. & Podkolzina, E., 2012. "The Role of Information Transparency in Public Procurement: the Example of Russian Regions," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 82-112.
- Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2011. "Anti-Corruption Policy in Theories of Sector Regulation," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Germà Bel & Francisco González-Gómez & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2015. "“Political connections, corruption, and privatization of public services: Evidence from contracting out water services in Spain”," IREA Working Papers 201515, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Frédéric Boehm, 2012. "Competencias del economista como analista y asesor político," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 010270, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Frédéric Boehm & Johann Graf Lambsdorff, 2009. "Corrupción y anticorrupción: una perspectiva neo-institucional," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 11(21), pages 45-72, July-Dece.
- Mathias Nell, 2008. "Contracts Induced by Means of Bribery: Should they be Void or Valid?," Working Papers 042, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Huang, He & Li, Zhipeng, 2015. "Procurement auctions with ex-ante endogenous bribery," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 111-117.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juanita Olaya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.