Sérgio Paulo Leal Nunes
|Middle Name:||Paulo Leal|
Instituto Politécnico de Tomarhttp://www.estt.ipt.pt
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- SÃ©rgio Nunes & Raul Lopes, 2013. "Firm's strategies of innovation and the effect of economic crisis," ERSA conference papers ersa13p143, European Regional Science Association.
- Nunes, Sérgio & Lopes, Raul, 2013. "Economic crisis and the firms´ innovation process," MPRA Paper 47715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SÃ©rgio Nunes & Raul Lopes & JosÃ© Dias, 2013. "Innovation Modes and Firm's Performance: Evidence from Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa13p252, European Regional Science Association.
- Nunes, Sérgio & Amorim, Ana, 2006.
"Concorrência Espacial, Sistemas de Informação e Comunicação, Pesquisa de Preços e Regulação – um ensaio para o caso do mercado de combustíveis líquidos em Portugal
[Spatial Competition, Information," MPRA Paper 11204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SÃ©rgio Nunes & Raul Lopes, 2015. "Firm Performance, Innovation Modes and Territorial Embeddedness," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(9), pages 1796-1826, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nunes, Sérgio & Lopes, Raul, 2013.
"Economic crisis and the firms´ innovation process,"
47715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Arrighetti & R. Brancati & A. Lasagni & A. Maresca, 2015. "Firms’ heterogeneity and performance in manufacturing during the great recession," Economics Department Working Papers 2015-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- SÃ©rgio Nunes & Raul Lopes & JosÃ© Dias, 2013.
"Innovation Modes and Firm's Performance: Evidence from Portugal,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p252, European Regional Science Association.
- Apanasovich, Natalja & Alcalde Heras, Henar & Parrilli, Mario Davide, 2016. "The impact of business innovation modes on SME innovation performance in post-Soviet transition economies: The case of Belarus," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 57, pages 30-40.
- Natalja Apanasovich, 2016. "Modes of Innovation: A Grounded Meta-Analysis," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(3), pages 720-737, September.
- Parrilli, Mario Davide & Alcalde Heras, Henar, 2016. "STI and DUI innovation modes: Scientific-technological and context-specific nuances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 747-756.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sérgio Paulo Leal Nunes should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.