Concorrência Espacial, Sistemas de Informação e Comunicação, Pesquisa de Preços e Regulação – um ensaio para o caso do mercado de combustíveis líquidos em Portugal
[Spatial Competition, Information and Comunications Systems, Regulation and Price Search: an Essay for Portuguese Oil Market]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Colin Kirkpatrick, 2005. "Finance and Development: Overview and Introduction," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 631-635.
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency of space markets; information economy; geographic information systems; information and communication technologies;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .