|Economic Research and Policy Department, Central Bank of I.R.Iran, 144 Mirdamad, Tehran - Iran|
|(98) 21 2225 7058|
(in no particular order)
Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of IranTehran, Iran
(+98 21) 29 95 1
(+98 21) 311 56 74
Ferdowsi Ave., Tehran
RePEc:edi:cbierir (more details at EDIRC)
Graduate School of Management and Economics
Sharif University of Technology
RePEc:edi:smfutir (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Farhad Nili, 2002.
"U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Farhad Nili, 2002. "U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/08, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Farhad Nili & Gabriel Talmain, "undated". "Rent-seeking, Occupational Choice and Oil Boom," Discussion Papers 01/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Farhad Nili, "undated". "Growth Constrained by Exhaustible Resources: A Creative Destruction Approach," Discussion Papers 00/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Farhad Nili, "undated". "Dynamics of Output Growth, Consumption and Physical Capital in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers 00/62, Department of Economics, University of York.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DEV: Development (3) 2000-05-01 2001-10-09 2002-11-10
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2000-05-01 2001-10-09
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2000-05-01
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2000-05-01
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2000-05-01
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2001-10-09
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2001-10-09
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2000-05-01
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Farhad Nili should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.