This author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Farhad Nili, 2002.
"U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Farhad Nili, 2002. "U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/08, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Farhad Nili & Gabriel Talmain, "undated". "Rent-seeking, Occupational Choice and Oil Boom," Discussion Papers 01/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Farhad Nili, "undated". "Growth Constrained by Exhaustible Resources: A Creative Destruction Approach," Discussion Papers 00/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Farhad Nili, "undated". "Dynamics of Output Growth, Consumption and Physical Capital in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers 00/62, Department of Economics, University of York.
- NEP-DEV: Development (3) 2000-05-01 2001-10-09 2002-11-10
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2000-05-01 2001-10-09
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2000-05-01
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2000-05-01
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2000-05-01
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2001-10-09
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2001-10-09
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2000-05-01
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Farhad Nili should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.