Report NEP-DEV-2002-11-10This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- María Garcia-Vega & José A. Herce, 2002. "Interdependent Growth in the EU: The Role of Trade," Economics Working Papers 011, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Charles I. Jones, 2002. "Why Have Health Expenditures as a Share fo GDP Risen So Much?," NBER Working Papers 9325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2002. "Globalization, Trade, and Development: Some Lessons From History," NBER Working Papers 9326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edgar Pardo-Beltrán, 2002. "Effects of Income Distribution on Growth," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2002-16, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Farhad Nili, 2002. "U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models," Development and Comp Systems 0211002, EconWPA.