U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Farhad Nili, 2002. "U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/08, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2000. "Endogenous technological change: a note on stability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(1), pages 219-226.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1993.
"Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 739-773.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 3986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mulligan, C.B. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Papers 651, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1996.
"A General Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Human and Physical Capital: Balanced Growth and Transitional Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 149-173, January.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1993. "A general two-sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Working Papers 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ladron-de-Guevara, Antonio & Ortigueira, Salvador & Santos, Manuel S., 1997.
"Equilibrium dynamics in two-sector models of endogenous growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 115-143, January.
- Ladrón de Guevara Martínez, Antonio & Santos, Manuel S. & Ortigueira, Salvador, 1994. "Equilibrium dynamics in two-sector models of endogenous growth," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2913, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Antonio Ladron de Guevara & Salvador Ortigueira & Manuel S. Santos, 1994. "Equilibrium Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 9403, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Ortigueira, Salvador, 1998.
"Fiscal policy in an endogenous growth model with human capital accumulation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 323-355, July.
- Salvador Ortigueira, 1996. "Fiscal Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model with Human Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 9609, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Hanley, Nick, 2000. " Macroeconomic Measures of 'Sustainability.'," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
KeywordsLucas growth model; transitional dynamics; physical to human capital ratio; sustainability;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0211002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .