Growth Constrained by Exhaustible Resources: A Creative Destruction Approach
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous growth; exhaustible resources; optimal growth; steady state; transitional dynamics.;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-05-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2000-05-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2000-05-01 (Development)
- NEP-DGE-2000-05-01 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2000-05-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2000-05-01 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TID-2000-05-01 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:00/22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .