Chandran VGR Govindaraju
|First Name:||Chandran VGR|
|Department of Development Studies University of Malaya 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
Faculty of Economics and Administration Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lembah Pantai, 50603 Kuala Lumpur
RePEc:edi:feaummy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & V G R, Chandran & Pervaiz, Azeem, 2011. "Natural gas consumption and economic growth: cointegration, causality and forecast error variance decomposition tests for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35103, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2011.
- Chandran V.G.R & Veera Pandiyan & Karunagaran Madhavan, 2004. "Malaysia’s Export Market: Trends, Prospects and Challenges," International Trade 0404002, EconWPA.
- J.S Keshminder & VGR Chandran, 2017. "Eco-Innovation in the Chemical Manufacturing Firms: Insights for Policy Response," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 9(1), pages 21-42, January.
- VGR Chandran, 2016. "Politics Trumps Economics, Interface of Economics and Politics in Contemporary India, by Bimal Jalan and Pulapre Balaktishnan (Eds.), New Delhi, India: Rupa Publications, 2014, 211 pp," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 8(3), pages 127-130, July.
- Muhammad Shujaat Mubarik & Chandran Govindaraju & Evelyn S. Devadason, 2016. "Human capital development for SMEs in Pakistan: is the “one-size-fits-all” policy adequate?," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(8), pages 804-822, August.
- Md Aslam Mia & V. G. R. Chandran, 2016. "Measuring Financial and Social Outreach Productivity of Microfinance Institutions in Bangladesh," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 505-527, June.
- D.A. Sharmini Perera & VGR Chandran & D.A.C. Surang Silva & K. Chinna, 2015. "Tourist expectation and perception of world heritage site Sigiriya: Policy and institutional implications for Sri Lanka," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 7(2), pages 166-184, July.
- Rajah Rasiah & Norma Mansor & Chandran VGR, 2015. "Royal Professor Ungku Abdul Aziz: A Key Pillar in Malaysia's Development," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 7(3), pages 1-19, October.
- V.G.R. Chandran & Christopher S. Hayter & Derek Ryan Strong, 2015. "Personal strategic alliances: enhancing the scientific and technological contributions of university faculty in Malaysia," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 421-435, July.
- Chandran Govindaraju, V.G.R. & Tang, Chor Foon, 2013. "The dynamic links between CO2 emissions, economic growth and coal consumption in China and India," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 310-318.
- V. G. R. Chandran & Rajah Rasiah, 2013. "Firm size, technological capability, exports and economic performance: the case of electronics industry in Malaysia," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 741-757, September.
- Sinnappan Santhidran & V. G. R. Chandran & Junbo Borromeo, 2013. "Enabling organizational change -- leadership, commitment to change and the mediating role of change readiness," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 348-363, April.
- Chandran, V.G.R. & Tang, Chor Foon, 2013. "The impacts of transport energy consumption, foreign direct investment and income on CO2 emissions in ASEAN-5 economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 445-453.
- Chandran Govindaraju, V.G.R. & Wong, Chan-Yuan, 2011. "Patenting activities by developing countries: The case of Malaysia," World Patent Information, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 51-57, March.
- Peter Wad & V.G.R. Chandran Govindaraju, 2011. "Automotive industry in Malaysia: an assessment of its development," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(2), pages 152-171.
- V. Chandran Govindaraju & Ramesh Rao & Sajid Anwar, 2011. "Economic growth and government spending in Malaysia: a re-examination of Wagner and Keynesian views," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 203-219, August.
- Chandran, V.G.R. & Sharma, Susan & Madhavan, Karunagaran, 2010. "Electricity consumption-growth nexus: The case of Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 606-612, January.
- Abdul Razak Ibrahim & Ali Hussein Zolait & Veera Pandiyan Sundram, 2010. "Supply Chain Management Practices and Firm Performance: An Empirical Study of the Electronics Industry in Malaysia," International Journal of Technology Diffusion (IJTD), IGI Global, vol. 1(3), pages 48-55, July.
- Chandran, V.G.R. & Munusamy, 2009. "Trade openness and manufacturing growth in Malaysia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 637-647, September.
- V G R Chandran & Ramesh Rao, 2009. "Stock Interdependencies: The Case of an Emerging East Asian Economy," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(5-6), pages 73-82, September.
- V. G. R. Chandran & Veera Pandiyan, 2008. "Technical efficiency and technological change in Malaysian service industries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 655-657.
- Mahendhiran Nair & Deviga Vengedasalam & Karunagaran Madhavan & V.G.R. Chandran Govindaraju, 2006. "The rise of China’s manufacturing sector : challenges and opportunities for ASEAN-5," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 43(1), pages 167-203, June.
- Evelyn S. Devadason & V.G.R. Chandran & Tang Tuck Cheong, . "Non-tariff Measures in Malaysia," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Fukunari Kimura & Oum Sothea & Antonio FANELLI & Anita RICHTER & Shazali SULAIMAN & Hay SOVUTHEA & Lay SOKKHEANG & Nguon YANA & Yose Rizal DAMURI & Pratiwi KARTIKA & Phouphet KYOPHILAVONG & Rajah RASI, . "ASEAN SME Policy Index 2014 Towards Competitive and Innovate ASEAN SMEs," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2012-rpr-08 edited by ERIA SME Research Working Group.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chandran VGR Govindaraju should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.