Report NEP-SEA-2004-04-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. "The Role of the Merchant Coalition in Pre-modern Japanese Economic Development: An Historical Institutional Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-268, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Market Declined? The Role of Business Networks in East Asia," Discussion papers 04016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chandran V.G.R & Veera Pandiyan & Karunagaran Madhavan, 2004. "Malaysia’s Export Market: Trends, Prospects and Challenges," International Trade 0404002, EconWPA.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2003. "Educational Production in East Asia: The Impact of Family Background and Schooling Policies on Student Performance," Kiel Working Papers 1152, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chia Lin, CHANG & Stephane, ROBIN, 2004. "Doing R&D and Importing Technology : an Empirical Investigation on Taiwanâ€™s manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chia Lin, CHANG & Stephane, ROBIN, 2004. "Innovation Strategy and Total Factor Productivity Growth : Micro Evidence from Taiwanese Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).