Hershey H. Friedman
- Hershey H. Friedman & William D. Adler, 2011. "Moral Capitalism: A Biblical Perspective," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(4), pages 1014-1028, October.
- Friedman, Hershey & Friedman, Linda, 2010. "Lessons from the Global Financial Meltdown of 2008," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 28, pages 45-54.
- Joshua Fogel & Hershey Friedman, 2008. "Conflict of Interest and the Talmud," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 237-246, March.
- Friedman, Hershey H. & Friedman, Linda W., 1997. "Reducing the "wait" in waiting-line systems: Waiting line segmentation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 54-58.
- Friedman, Hershey H., 1980. "Futuristics: Reducing marketing myopia," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 17-20, August.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hershey Friedman should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.