Abel Ebeh Ezeoha
|Department of Banking and Finance Ebonyi State University Abakaliki, Nigeria|
|234 805 7022915|
Ebonyi State University (Ebonyi State University)http://www.ebsu-edu.net
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Gideon O. Fadiran & Abel Ezeoha, 2012. "South African Market Volatility, Asymmetry And Retail Interest Rates Pass-Through," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(2), pages 157-180, June.
- Abel E Ezeoha & Nicolette Cattaneo, 2012. "FDI Flows to Sub-Saharan Africa: The Impact of Finance, Institutions, and Natural Resource Endowment," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 54(3), pages 597-632, September.
- Abel E. Ezeoha, 2011. "Banking consolidation, credit crisis and asset quality in a fragile banking system: Some evidence from Nigerian data," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 33-44, February.
- Abel E. Ezeoha & Kenneth Amaeshi, 2010. "Banking system development, small businesses and minority lending in Nigeria," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(4), pages 281-297.
- Abel Ebel Ezeoha, 2008. "Firm size and corporate financial-leverage choice in a developing economy: Evidence from Nigeria," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(4), pages 351-364, August.
- Abel E. Ezeoha, 2007.
"Industrial Development Banking in Nigeria: A Forty Year Failed Experiment,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 193-208.
- Abel E. Ezeoha, 2007. "Industrial Development Banking in Nigeria: A Forty Year Failed Experiment," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 193-208.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Abel Ebeh Ezeoha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.