FDI Flows to Sub-Saharan Africa: The Impact of Finance, Institutions, and Natural Resource Endowment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu & Ionescu, Adrian Marius, 2018.
"The long-run impact of monetary policy uncertainty and banking stability on inward FDI in EU countries,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 72-81.
- Claudiu Albulescu & Adrian Ionescu, 2017. "The long-run impact of monetary policy uncertainty and banking stability on inward FDI in EU countries," Working Papers hal-01503950, HAL.
- Leonce Ndikumana & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Capital Flight and Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: An Investigation of the Role of Natural Resource Endowment," SALDRU Working Papers 167, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Shah, Mumtaz Hussain, 2016. "Financial development and foreign direct investment: The case of Middle East and North African (MENA) developing nations," MPRA Paper 82013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husam Rjoub & Mehmet Aga & Ahmad Abu Alrub & Murad Bein, 2017. "Financial Reforms and Determinants of FDI: Evidence from Landlocked Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12, January.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0086-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rej:journl:v:21:y:2018:i:67:p:63-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adegoke Ibrahim Adeleke, 2014. "Fdi-Growth Nexus In Africa: Does Governance Matter?," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 111-135, March.
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2018:i:4:p:597-611 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:33-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Capital flight and foreign direct investment in Africa An investigation of the role of natural resource endowment," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:spr:portec:v:16:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10258-017-0136-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:54:y:2012:i:3:p:597-632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.