(49%) Ecole Centrale Marseille (Ecole Centrale Marseille)http://www.centrale-marseille.fr
(49%) Groupement de Recherche en Économie Quantitative d'Aix-Marseille (GREQAM) Marseille, France
École d'Économie d'Aix-Marseille
2, rue de la Charité 13002 Marseille
RePEc:edi:greqafr (more details at EDIRC)
(2%) Laboratoire d'Économie d'Orléans (LEO) Orléans, France
Faculté de droit, d'économie et de gestion
(33) (0)2 38 41 70 37
(33) (0)2 38 41 73 80
B.P. 6739 - 45067 Orléans Cedex
RePEc:edi:leorlfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Djamel KIRAT & Nicolas CLOOTENS, 2018. "Threshold Regressions for the Resource Curse," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2630, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Nicolas Clootens & Djamel Kirat, 2017. "A Reappraisal of the Resource Curse," Post-Print insu-01526068, HAL.
- Nicolas CLOOTENS, 2014. "Public Debt, Life Expectancy and the Environment," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2562, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nicolas Clootens & Djamel Kirat, 2017.
"A Reappraisal of the Resource Curse,"
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2017. "The African origins of Euro-American development: Pins on an empirical roadmap," MPRA Paper 79925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (3) 2018-12-17 2019-01-07 2019-01-14. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (3) 2018-12-17 2019-01-07 2019-01-14. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (3) 2017-09-10 2019-01-07 2019-01-14. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2019-01-07. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nicolas Clootens should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.