Report NEP-ENV-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kattumuri, Ruth & Kruse, Tobias, 2017. "Renewable technologies in Karnataka, India: jobs potential and co-benefits," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86551, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gerbert Hebbink & Laurien Berkvens & Maurice Bun & Henk van Kerkhoff & Juho Koistinen & Guido Schotten & Ad Stokman, 2018. "The price of transition: an analysis of the economic implications of carbon taxing," DNB Occasional Studies 1608, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Carl Gaigné & Vincent Hovelaque & Youcef Méchouar, 2018. "Carbon tax and sustainable facility location: The role of production technology," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2018-12, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Belize; Climate Change Policy Assessment," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/329, International Monetary Fund.
- De Haas, Ralph & Popov, Alexander, 2018. "Financial development and industrial pollution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91310, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kindy R. Sjahrir, 2018. "Systems Dynamics Economic Modelling of the Fiscal Impacts from the Indonesia’s 1st Nationally Determined Contribution (NDC)," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201805, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2018.
- Derya Keles & Philippe Delacote & Alexander Pfaff, 2018. "What drives the withdrawal of protected areas? Evidence from the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers 1807, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Étienne Billette de Villemeur & Justin Leroux, 2018. "Tradable Climate Liabilities: A Thought Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-43, CIRANO.
- Francisco Alcalá Agulló, 2018. "Growth Sustainability and the Quality Dimension of Consumption," Working Papers. Serie AD 2018-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vitor Gaspar & David Amaglobeli & Mercedes Garcia-Escribano & Delphine Prady & Mauricio Soto, "undated". "Fiscal Policy and Development; Human, Social, and Physical Investments for the SDGs," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 18/09, International Monetary Fund.
- Berge, Erling, 2018. "Understanding Norwegian Commons," CLTS Working Papers 10/18, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 02 Jan 2019.
- Camille Laville, 2018.
"The econometrical causal analysis of internal conflicts: The evolutions of a growing literature
[L’analyse économétrique des conflits internes par l’approche causale : les évolutions d’une littérat," Working Papers hal-01940461, HAL.
- Laurent Ott & Sylvain Weber, 2018. "The impact of CO2 taxation on Swiss households' heating demand," IRENE Working Papers 18-09, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Dagoumas, Athanasios & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "Analysing Carbon Pass-Through Rate Mechanism in the Electricity Sector: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 91067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Clootens & Djamel Kirat, 2018. "Threshold Regressions for the Resource Curse," AMSE Working Papers 1841, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Maha Skah, 2018. "De la COP21 à la COP24 : bilan d’étape," Research papers & Policy papers 1816, Policy Center for the New South.
- Jean-Claude Berthelemy & Arnaud Millien, 2018. "Impact of Decentralized Electrification Projects on Sustainable Development: A Meta-Analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 18039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Oberst, Christian & Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J. W., 2017. "Adoption and Cooperation Decisions in Sustainable Energy Infrastructure: Evidence from a Sequential Choice Experiment in Germany," FCN Working Papers 14/2017, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Chowdhury, Md Niaz Murshed & Hossain, Md Mobarak, 2018. "Population Growth and Economic Development in Bangladesh: Revisited Malthus," MPRA Paper 90826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis & Mark Stabile & Leonardo Tovar, 2018. "Military Training Exercises, Pollution, and their Consequences for Health," Working Papers tecipa-627, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Salgado & Ariel Soto-Caro, 2018. "Estimating biomass migration parameters by analyzing the spatial behavior of the fishing fleet," Papers 1812.08099, arXiv.org.
- Hélène Tordjman, 2018. "Dématérialiser la nature pour la faire entrer dans la sphère du marché," CEPN Working Papers hal-01948581, HAL.
- Edouard Civel & Nathaly Cruz, 2018. "Green, yellow or red lemons? Artefactual field experiment on houses energy labels perception," Working Papers 1809, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Simón Accorsi & Ramón E. López & Gino Sturla, 2018. "Input-Output table and Carbon Footprint: Estimation and Structural Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers wp475, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Nkhetheni Nesengani, 2017. "Going green is good for private fixed investment," Occasional Bulletin of Economic Notes 8898, South African Reserve Bank.
- Simon Quemin & Raphael Trotignon, 2018. "Competitive Permit Storage and Market Design: An Application to the EU-ETS," Working Papers 2018.19, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Sandra M. Leitner, 2018. "Eco-Innovation: Drivers, Barriers and Effects – A European Perspective," wiiw Working Papers 159, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Manuel Barron, 2018. "In-utero weather shocks and learning outcomes," Working Papers 137, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Sumner, Daniel & Champetier, Antoine, 2018. "Economics of the supply functions for pollination and honey: Marginal costs and supply elasticity," 2019 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 4-6, 2019, Atlanta, Georgia 281164, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2018. "Marchés internationaux de droits à polluer et taxes locales sur les biens polluants," Working Papers 2018.18, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Qingran Li & William A. Pizer, 2018. "Discounting for Public Cost-Benefit Analysis," NBER Working Papers 25413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph I. Uduji & Elda N. Okolo-Obasi, 2018. "Does corporate social responsibility (CSR) impact on development of women in small-scale fisheries of sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from coastal communities of Niger Delta in Nigeria," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/059, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Peña, Humberto, 2018. "Agua, producción de alimentos y energía: la experiencia del Nexo en Chile," Documentos de Proyectos 44312, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).