Geoffrey P. Clarke
Department of Economics, International Business School Waltham, Massachusetts (United States)
RePEc:edi:gsbraus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Clarke, Geoffrey, 2019. "Banking on Freedom: Black Women in U.S. Finance Before the New Deal. By Shennette Garrett-Scott. New York, NY: Columbia University Press, 2019. Pp. 288. $105.00, hardback; $35.00, paper," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 79(4), pages 1198-1200, December.
- Clarke, Geoffrey & Sevak, Purvi, 2013. "The disappearing gay income penalty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 542-545.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Clarke, Geoffrey & Sevak, Purvi, 2013.
"The disappearing gay income penalty,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 542-545.
- Christopher S. Carpenter & Samuel T. Eppink, 2017. "Does It Get Better? Recent Estimates of Sexual Orientation and Earnings in the United States," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 84(2), pages 426-441, October.
- Michael E. Martell & Peyton Nash, 2020. "For Love and Money? Earnings and Marriage Among Same-Sex Couples," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 260-294, September.
- Amy Spring & Kayla Charleston, 2021. "Gentrification and the Shifting Geography of Male Same-Sex Couples," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 40(6), pages 1163-1194, December.
- Andrea La Nauze, 2015. "Sexual orientationâ€“based wage gaps in Australia: The potential role of discrimination and personality," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 26(1), pages 60-81, March.
- Alex Bryson, 2017.
"Pay equity after the Equality Act 2010: does sexual orientation still matter?,"
Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 31(3), pages 483-500, June.
- Alex Bryson, 2014. "Pay Equity After the Equality Act 2010: Does Sexual Orientation Still Matter?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 432, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Sansone, Dario, 2019.
"Pink work: Same-sex marriage, employment and discrimination,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C).
- Dario Sansone, 2018. "“Pink Work. Same-Sex Marriage, Employment and Discrimination"," CeRP Working Papers 184, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Dario Sansone, 2018. "Pink Work: Same-Sex Marriage, Employment and Discrimination," 2018 Papers psa1336, Job Market Papers.
- Dario Sansone, 2018. "Pink Work: Same-Sex Marriage, Employment and Discrimination," Papers 1807.06698, arXiv.org.
- Sansone, Dario, 2018. "Pink Work: Same-Sex Marriage, Employment and Discrimination," MPRA Paper 87998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mary Eschelbach Hansen & Michael E. Martell, 2014. "Self-Identified Sexual Orientation and the Lesbian Earnings Differential," Working Papers 2014-13, American University, Department of Economics.
- Carpenter, Christopher S. & Sansone, Dario, 2020.
"Cigarette Taxes and Smoking among Sexual Minority Adults,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12915, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christopher Carpenter & Dario Sansone, 2020. "Cigarette Taxes and Smoking Among Sexual Minority Adults," NBER Working Papers 26692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carpenter, Christopher S. & Sansone, Dario, 2021. "Cigarette taxes and smoking among sexual minority adults," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- Jepsen, Christopher & Jepsen, Lisa, 2022. "Convergence over time or not? U.S. wages by sexual orientation, 2000–2019," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Maryam Dilmaghani, 2018. "Sexual Orientation, Labour Earnings, and Household Income in Canada," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 41-55, March.
- Schneebaum, Alyssa & Schubert, Nina, 2017.
"Marriage (In)equality: Does the Sexual Orientation Wage Gap Persist Across Marital Status?,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
254, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Alyssa Schneebaum & Nina Schubert, 2017. "Marriage (In)equality: Does the Sexual Orientation Wage Gap Persist Across Marital Status?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp254, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Maryam Dilmaghani, 2019. "Sexual orientation and the ‘cohabitation gap’ in life satisfaction in Canada," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 1163-1189, December.
- Jepsen, Christopher & Jepsen, Lisa, 2020. "Convergence Over Time or Not? U.S. Wages by Sexual Orientation, 2001-2018," IZA Discussion Papers 13495, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Geoffrey P. Clarke should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.