Geoffrey P. Clarke
(99%) Department of Economics New Brunswick, New Jersey (United States)
Rutgers University-New Brunswick
: (732) 932-7363
New Jersey Hall - 75 Hamilton Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1248
RePEc:edi:derutus (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Department of Economics New York City, New York (United States)
City University of New York (CUNY)
: (212) 772-5400
695 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10021-5085
RePEc:edi:dhcunus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Clarke, Geoffrey & Sevak, Purvi, 2013.
"The disappearing gay income penalty,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 542-545.
- Mary Eschelbach Hansen & Michael E. Martell, 2014. "Self-Identified Sexual Orientation and the Lesbian Earnings Differential," Working Papers 2014-13, American University, Department of Economics.
- Schneebaum, Alyssa & Schubert, Nina, 2017. "Marriage (In)equality: Does the Sexual Orientation Wage Gap Persist Across Marital Status?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5964, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Alyssa Schneebaum & Nina Schubert, 2017. "Marriage (In)equality: Does the Sexual Orientation Wage Gap Persist Across Marital Status?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp254, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Maryam Dilmaghani, 2018. "Sexual Orientation, Labour Earnings, and Household Income in Canada," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 41-55, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Geoffrey P. Clarke should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.