by members of
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
Muğla Sıtkı Koçman Üniversitesi
(Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Mugla Sitki Kocman University))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Turan Subasat, 2008. "Exchange Rate Policies: Fact or Fiction in the Rise of High Performance Asian Economies," Working Papers 0802, Izmir University of Economics.
- Turan Subasat, 2008. "What is Globalisation and What is Not?: A Political Economy Perspective," Working Papers 0801, Izmir University of Economics.
- Engin Yilmaz & Bora Suslu, 2016. "Turkish Non-Core Bank Liabilities," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 14(1), pages 75-92.
- Turan Subasat & Sotirios Bellos, 2013. "Governance and foreign direct investment in Latin America: A panel gravity model approach," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 50(1), pages 107-131, May.
- Köne, Aylin Çiğdem & Büke, Tayfun, 2012. "A comparison for Turkish provinces’ performance of urban air pollution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1300-1310.
- Sotirios Bellos & Turan Subasat, 2012. "Governance and foreign direct investment: a panel gravity model approach," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 303-328, April.
- Sotirios Bellos & Turan Subasat, 2012. "Corruption And Foreign Direct Investment: A Panel Gravity Model Approach," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 565-574, October.
- Turan Subasat & Sotiris Bellos, 2011. "Economic Freedom and Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America: A Panel Gravity Model Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2053-2065.
- Köne, Aylin Çigdem & Büke, Tayfun, 2010. "Forecasting of CO2 emissions from fuel combustion using trend analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2906-2915, December.
- Turan Subasat, 2010. "Can Balassa and Samuelson effect explain the international price disparity between low and high income countries?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 2495-2504.
- Turan Subasat, 2009. "Does simultaneous implementation of import-substitution and export-promotion neutralize each other?," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 43(1), pages 45-63, September.
- Turan Subasat, 2008. "Do liberal trade policies promote trade openness?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 45-61.
- Cem DİŞBUDAK & Bora SÜSLÜ, 2007. "Türkiye'de Kişisel Gelir Dağılımını Belirleyen Makroekonomik Faktörler," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 18(65), pages 1-23.
- Kone, Aylin Cigdem & Buke, Tayfun, 2007. "An Analytical Network Process (ANP) evaluation of alternative fuels for electricity generation in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5220-5228, October.
- Bora SÜSLÜ & M. Cem BAYDUR & Ömer Faruk ÇOLAK, 2006. "Finansal Gelişme Ve Rekabet Gücü: Ege Bölgesi İçin Karşılaştırmalı Bir Analiz," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 21(238), pages 73-87.
- Bora SÜSLÜ & C. Mehmet BAYDUR, 2004. "Enflasyon Açısından Kurların Önemi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 19(220), pages 86-94.
- Bora SÜSLÜ & C. Mehmet BAYDUR & Ömer Faruk ÇOLAK, 2004. "Belirsizliğin Para Politikasına Etkisi: 2003 Yılı Para Politikasının Değerlendirilmesi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 19(217), pages 95-109.
- Turan Subasat, 2003. "Does the Dollar Index Really Measure Outward Orientation?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 309-326.
- Turan Subasat, 2003. "What Does the Heckscher-Ohlin Model Contribute to International Trade Theory? A Critical Assessment," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 148-165, June.
- Weeks, John & Subasat, Turan, 1998. "The potential for agricultural trade among Eastern and Southern African countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 73-88, February.
- Mosley, Paul & Subasat, Turan & Weeks, John, 1995. "Assessing adjustment in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1459-1473, September.
- Turan Subasat (ed.), 2016. "The Great Financial Meltdown," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16480.