Governance and foreign direct investment: a panel gravity model approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1995. "Forbidden Payment: Foreign Bribery and American Business After 1977," NBER Working Papers 5266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smarzynska, Beata K. & Shang-Jin Wei, 2000. "Corruption and the composition of foreign direct investment - firm-level evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2360, The World Bank.
- Beata K. Smarzynska & Shang-Jin Wei, 2000.
"Corruption and Composition of Foreign Direct Investment: Firm-Level Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
7969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beate K. Smarzynska & Shang-Jin Wei, 2001. "Corruption and Composition of Foreign Direct Investment: Firm-Level Evidence," CID Working Papers 60A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Bos J.W.B. & Laar M. van de, 2004.
"Explaining Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: an Extended Gravitiy Approach,"
041, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Jaap Bos & Mindel van de Laar, 2004. "Explaining Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: an Extended Gravity Approach," DNB Working Papers 008, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "Why is Corruption So Much More Taxing Than Tax? Arbitrariness Kills," NBER Working Papers 6255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Manuel Martins Caetano & António Caleiro, 2005.
"Corruption and Foreign Direct Investment:What kind of relationship is there?,"
Economics Working Papers
18_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Caetano, José & Caleiro, António, 2005. "Corruption and Foreign Direct Investment. What kind of relationship is there?," EconStor Preprints 142738, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irfan Ahmad Khan & Mazhar Mughal & Junaid Ahmed & Hongbo Cai, 2017. "Home and Host country determinants of financial investment flows to Pakistan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 361-376.
- Di Guardo, Maria Chiara & Marrocu, Emanuela & Paci, Raffaele, 2016.
"The effect of local corruption on ownership strategy in cross-border mergers and acquisitions,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4225-4241.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Maria Chiara Di Guardo & Raffaele Paci, 2015. "The effect of local corruption on ownership strategy in cross border mergers and acquisitions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p92, European Regional Science Association.
- Dasgupta, Shouro & De Cian, Enrica, 2016.
"Institutions and the Environment: Existing Evidence and Future Directions,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways
240747, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Shouro Dasgupta & Enrica De Cian, 2016. "Institutions and the Environment: Existing Evidence and Future Directions," Working Papers 2016.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gani, Azmat & Clemes, Michael D., 2013. "Modeling the effect of the domestic business environment on services trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 297-304.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biró, Flóra Panna & Márkus, Ádám & Erdey, László, 2016. "A kormányzás hatása a közvetlen külföldi tőkebefektetésekre Latin-Amerikában," MPRA Paper 80025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adiya Belgibayeva & Alexander Plekhanov, 2016. "Does Corruption Matter for Sources of Foreign Direct Investment?," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1604, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Turan Subasat & Sotirios Bellos, 2013. "Governance and foreign direct investment in Latin America: A panel gravity model approach," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 50(1), pages 107-131, May.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:277-290 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turan Subasat & Sotiris Bellos, 2011. "Economic Freedom and Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America: A Panel Gravity Model Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2053-2065.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:26:y:2012:i:3:p:303-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.