by members of
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Administrativas
Universidad Austral de Chile
(Faculty of Economics and Management, Southern University of Chile))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Andr??s Ramirez & Hakan Saraoglu, 2009. "An Analytic Approach To Selecting A Nonprofit," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp951, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andres Ramirez & Solomon Tadesse, 2007. "Corporate Cash Holdings, National Culture, and Multinationality," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp876, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andres Ramirez, 2011. "Nonprofit Cash Holdings," Public Finance Review, , vol. 39(5), pages 653-681, September.
- Ramirez, Andres & Kwok, Chuck C.Y., 2010. "Settling the debate on multinational capital structure using the CEPR measure," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4-5), pages 251-271, December.
- Ramírez, Andrés & Tadesse, Solomon, 2009. "Corporate cash holdings, uncertainty avoidance, and the multinationality of firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 387-403, August.