A Spatial Model of Voting with Endogenous Proposals: Theory and Evidence from Chilean Senate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manski, C.F., 1988. "Ordinal Utility Models Of Decision Making Under Uncertainty," Working papers 363, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilligan, Thomas W & Krehbiel, Keith, 1987. "Collective Decisionmaking and Standing Committees: An Informational Rationale for Restrictive Amendment Procedures," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 287-335, Fall.
- Clinton, Joshua D. & Meirowitz, Adam, 2001. "Agenda Constrained Legislator Ideal Points and the Spatial Voting Model," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 242-259, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Ronald & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2013.
"Financial openness, market structure and private credit: An empirical investigation,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 478-481.
- Ronald Fischer & Patricio Valenzuela, 2013. "Financial Openness, Market Structure and Private Credit: An Empirical Investigation," Documentos de Trabajo 297, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Diego Huerta & Ronald Fischer & Patricio Valenzuela, 2015. "Inequality and Private Credit," Documentos de Trabajo 316, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Andreasen, Eugenia & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2016.
"Financial openness, domestic financial development and credit ratings,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 11-18.
- Andreasen, Eugenia & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2015. "Financial Openness, Domestic Financial Development and Credit Ratings," Working Papers 15-06, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Eugenia Andreasen & Patricio Valenzuela, 2015. "Financial Openness, Domestic Financial Development and Credit Ratings," Documentos de Trabajo 315, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-08-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2013-08-16 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edj:ceauch:294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.