Report NEP-POL-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Triossi & Patricio Valdivieso & Benjamín Villena-Roldán, 2013. "A Spatial Model of Voting with Endogenous Proposals: Theory and Evidence from Chilean Senate," Documentos de Trabajo 294, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2013. "How close is your government to its people? Worldwide indicators on localization and decentralization," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-38, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kyunghui Choi & Syngjoo Choi & Byung-Yeon Kim & Jungmin Lee & Sokbae (Simon) Lee, 2013. "Do institutions affect social preferences? Evidence from divided Korea," CeMMAP working papers CWP35/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hans Pitlik & Ludek Kouba, 2013. "The interrelation of informal institutions and governance quality in shaping Welfare State attitudes," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 38, WWWforEurope.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:stieop:45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elsayed, Ahmed & de Grip, Andries, 2013. "Terrorism and Integration of Muslim Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7530, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).