by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
National Cheng Kung University
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Ao, Chon-Kit & Chatterjee, Somdeep, 2018. "The Effects of Political Reservations on Credit Access and Borrowing Composition: New Evidence from India," GLO Discussion Paper Series 227, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ya‐Ming Liu & Chon‐Kit Ao, 2021. "Effect of air pollution on health care expenditure: Evidence from respiratory diseases," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(4), pages 858-875, April.
- Ao, Chon-Kit, 2021. "Privatization of water supply and human capital accumulation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C).
- Ao, Chon-Kit & Dong, Yilin & Kuo, Pei-Fen, 2021. "Industrialization, indoor and ambient air quality, and elderly mental health," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Hsin-Lan Ting & Chon-Kit Ao & Ming-Jen Lin, 2014. "Television on Women's Empowerment in India," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(11), pages 1523-1537, November.