by members of
African Economic Research Consortium
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- Nkuna, Onelie, 2013. "Sustainability of the Malawian Current Account Deficit: Application of Structural and Solvency Approaches," MPRA Paper 51919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simbanegavi, Witness & Greenberg, Josh & Gwatidzo, Tendai, 2012. "Testing for competition in the South African banking sector," MPRA Paper 43627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kwalingana, Samson & Nkuna, Onelie, 2009. "The Determinants of Current Account Imbalances in Malawi," MPRA Paper 14694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simbanegavi, Witness, 2008.
"Loss leader or low margin leader? Advertising and the degree of product differentiation,"
9694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Witness Simbanegavi, 2008. "Loss leader or low margin leader? Advertising and the degree of product differentiation," Working Papers 105, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Johannes Fedderke & Witness Simbanegavi, 2008. "South African Manufacturing Industry Structure and its Implications for Competition Policy," Working Papers 111, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Johannes Fedderke & Witness Simbanegavi, 2008. "Price Elasticities and Pricing Power in Emerging Markets: The Case of Petrochemicals Derived Plastics in South Africa," Working Papers 78, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Witness Simbanegavi, 2007.
"Exchange Rates and Product Variety,"
60, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Witness Simbanegavi, 2005. "Informative Advertising: Competition or Cooperation?," Working Papers 33, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Witness Simbanegavi, 2005. "Equilibrium Pricing When Only Some Goods Are Advertised," Working Papers 35, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Olugbenga, S.O. & Olankunle, A.P., 1998.
"Bank Performance and Supervision in Nigeria: Analysing the Transition to a Deregulated Economy,"
71, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Sobodu, Olatunji Olugbenga & Philip Olakunle, 1998. "Bank performance and supervision in Nigeria: Analysing the transition to a deregulated economy," Research Papers RP_71, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Sowa, N.K., 1996. "Policy Consistency and Inflation in Ghana," Papers 43, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Witness Simbanegavi, . "Endogenous market transparency and product differentiation," Working Papers 148, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ochieng, Justus & Owuor, George & Bebe, Bockline Omedo, 2012. "Determinants of adoption of management interventions in indigenous chicken production in Kenya," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(1), October.
- Johannes W. Fedderke & Witness Simbanegavi, 2012. "PRICE ELASTICITIES AND PRICING POWER IN EMERGING MARKETS: THE CASE OF PETROCHEMICAL‐DERIVED PLASTICS IN SOUTH AFRICA-super-1," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(1), pages 16-41, 03.
- Witness Simbanegavi, 2010. "Product Differentiation - An Alternative To Cvds: A Comment," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 78(2), pages 219-223, 06.
- Witness Simbanegavi, 2009. "INFORMATIVE ADVERTISING: COMPETITION OR COOPERATION? -super-* ," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 147-166, 03.
- Witness Simbanegavi, 2009.
"Exchange rates and product variety,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 188-198.
- Floden, Martin & Simbanegavi, Witness & Wilander, Fredrik, 2008. "When is a lower exchange rate pass-through associated with greater exchange rate exposure," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 124-139, February.
- Nii K. Sowa & Ivy K. Acquaye, 1999. "Financial and foreign exchange markets liberalization in Ghana," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 385-409.
- Roe, Alan R & Sowa, Nii K, 1997. "From Direct to Indirect Monetary Control in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(1), pages 212-64, March.
- Sowa, Nii Kwaku, 1994. "Fiscal deficits, output growth and inflation targets in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 1105-1117, August.
- Nii Kwaku Sowa & Philip Abradu-Otoo, 2009. "Inflation Management and Monetary Policy Formulation in Ghana," Chapters, in: Monetary Policy Frameworks for Emerging Markets, chapter 16 Edward Elgar.