Resource ecology of the Bolinao coral reef system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pauly, D., 1984. "Fish population dynamics in tropical waters: a manual for use with programmable calculators," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12311, December.
- Pauly, D., 1990. "On Malthusian overfishing," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 13(1), pages 3-4.
- Edwards, Peter & Pullin, Roger S.V. & Gartner, J.A., 1988. "Research and education for the development of integrated crop-livestock-fish farming systems in the tropics," Technical Reports 44685, Worldfish Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McManus, J.W. & van Zwol. C. & Garces, L.R. & Sadacharan, D. (eds.), 1998. "A framework for future training in marine and coastal protected area management," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13144, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCoral reefs; Reef fisheries; Ecology; Population dynamics; Overfishing; Stock assessment; Resource management; Philippines; Bolinao;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:7152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.