On Malthusian overfishing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McManus, John W. & Nanola, Cleto L., Jr. & Reyes, Rodolfo B., Jr. & Kesner, Kathleen N., 1992. "Resource ecology of the Bolinao coral reef system," Technical Reports 44725, Worldfish Center.
- McManus, J.W. & NaÂ±ola, C.L., Jr. & Reyes, R.B., Jr. & Kesner, K.N., 1992. "Resource ecology of the Bolinao coral reef system," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7152, September.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2008.
"Does scarcity exacerbate the tragedy of the commons? Evidence from fishers’ experimental responses,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6528, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers’ Experimental Responses," Documentos CEDE Series 91170, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Jorge Higinio Maldonado & Rocío del Pilar Moreno-Sánchez, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers´ Experimental Responses," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006006, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Muallil, Richard N. & Mamauag, Samuel S. & Cabral, Reniel B. & Celeste-Dizon, Emerlinda O. & Aliño, Porfirio M., 2014. "Status, trends and challenges in the sustainability of small-scale fisheries in the Philippines: Insights from FISHDA (Fishing Industries' Support in Handling Decisions Application) model," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 212-221.
More about this item
KeywordsFishery management; Overfishing;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfnaga:25390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .