On Malthusian overfishing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muallil, Richard N. & Mamauag, Samuel S. & Cabral, Reniel B. & Celeste-Dizon, Emerlinda O. & Aliño, Porfirio M., 2014. "Status, trends and challenges in the sustainability of small-scale fisheries in the Philippines: Insights from FISHDA (Fishing Industries' Support in Handling Decisions Application) model," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 212-221.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:29:y:2018:i:pa:p:91-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- McManus, John W. & Nanola, Cleto L., Jr. & Reyes, Rodolfo B., Jr. & Kesner, Kathleen N., 1992. "Resource ecology of the Bolinao coral reef system," Technical Reports 44725, Worldfish Center.
- McManus, J.W. & NaÂ±ola, C.L., Jr. & Reyes, R.B., Jr. & Kesner, K.N., 1992. "Resource ecology of the Bolinao coral reef system," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7152, December.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2008.
"Does scarcity exacerbate the tragedy of the commons? Evidence from fishers’ experimental responses,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6528, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers’ Experimental Responses," Documentos CEDE Series 91170, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Jorge Higinio Maldonado & Rocío del Pilar Moreno-Sánchez, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers´ Experimental Responses," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006006, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsFishery management; Overfishing;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfnaga:25390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.