Financing Higher Education in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Saint & Christine Lao & Peter Materu, 2009. "Legal Frameworks for Tertiary Education in Sub-Saharan Africa : The Quest for Institutional Responsiveness," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13526, April.
- World Bank, 2002. "Constructing Knowledge Societies : New Challenges for Tertiary Education," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15224, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2013. "Republic of Sierra Leone : Higher and Tertiary Education Sector Policy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16787, The World Bank.
- Rita van Deuren, 2013. "Capacity Development in Higher Education Institutions in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2013/30, Maastricht School of Management.
- Rita van Deuren, 2012. "The challenges of higher education institutions in developing countries: Why capacity development matters," Working Papers 2012/16, Maastricht School of Management.
- Gega Todua, 2017. "Financing Education Abroad: A Developing Country Perspective," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp608, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation - Education For All Tertiary Education Secondary Education Education - Access & Equity in Basic Education Education - Primary Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .