Commerce 4.0 - Science, Practice And Education
- Violeta Dimitrova() (University of Economics - Varna)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simona Botti & Ann L. McGill, 2011. "The Locus of Choice: Personal Causality and Satisfaction with Hedonic and Utilitarian Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(6), pages 1065-1078.
- Baumol, William J., 1996.
"Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Babin, Barry J & Darden, William R & Griffin, Mitch, 1994. " Work and/or Fun: Measuring Hedonic and Utilitarian Shopping Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 644-656, March.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics of commerce; education in commerce; trade science; retailing; omnichannel retailing; omnichannel consumer;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrn:handel:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julian Vasilev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevarbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.