Setting Monetary Policy in East Asia: Goals, Developments and Institutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert N McCauley, 2001. "Setting Monetary Policy in East Asia: Goals, Developments and Institutions," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: David Gruen & John Simon (ed.), Future Directions for Monetary Policies in East Asia Reserve Bank of Australia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaron Drew & L Christopher Plantier, 2000. "Interest rate smoothing in New Zealand and other dollar bloc countries," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2000/10, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Cukierman, Alex & Webb, Steven B, 1995.
"Political Influence on the Central Bank: International Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 9(3), pages 397-423, September.
- Cukierman, A. & Webb, S., 1994. "Political Influence on the Central Bank : International Evidence," Discussion Paper 1994-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alex Cukierman & Steven Webb, 1995. "Political Influence on the Central Bank- International Evidence," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 114, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Gabriele Galati, 2001. "The Dollar-Mark axis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(1), pages 36-57, March.
- Robert McCauley, 1999. "The Euro and the Dollar, 1998," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 91-133, February.
- Cukierman Alex, 1992.
"Central Bank Strategy, Credibility, And Independance: Theory And Evidence,"
Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-10, December.
- Alex Cukierman, 1992. "Central Bank Strategy, Credibility, and Independence: Theory and Evidence," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031981, January.
- Stanley Fischer, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes: Is the Bipolar View Correct?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 3-24, Spring.
- Gerlach, Stefan, 1999. "Who targets inflation explicitly?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1257-1277, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavoli, Tony, 2008. "The exchange rate and optimal monetary policy rules in open and developing economies: Some simple analytics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1011-1021, September.
- Gerlach-Kristen, Petra, 2006. "Internal and external shocks in Hong Kong: Empirical evidence and policy options," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 56-75, January.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza, 2009. "Intervention index and exchange rate regimes: the cases of selected East-Asian economies," MPRA Paper 17138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Gerlach & Petra Gerlach-Kristen, 2006.
"Monetary policy regimes and macroeconomic outcomes: Hong Kong and Singapore,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in Asia: approaches and implementation, volume 31, pages 40-64
Bank for International Settlements.
- Petra Gerlach-Kristen & Stefan Gerlach, 2006. "Monetary policy regimes and macroeconomic outcomes: Hong Kong and Singapore," BIS Working Papers 204, Bank for International Settlements.
- Corrinne Ho & Robert N. McCauley, 2003. "Living with flexible exchange rates: issues and recent experience in inflation targeting emerging market economies," BIS Working Papers 130, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2014. "Monetary Policy in a Very Open Economy: Some Major Analytical Issues," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 27-60, February.
- San Sau Fung & Marc Klau & Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2006. "Estimation of Asian effective exchange rates: a technical note," BIS Working Papers 217, Bank for International Settlements.
- Chen, Xiaofen, 2012. "The dampening effect of bank foreign liabilities on monetary policy: Revisiting monetary cooperation in East Asia," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 412-427.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2007.
"Monetary Policy in East Asia: The Case of Singapore,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 25(S1), pages 13-28, December.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2007. "Monetary Policy in East Asia: the Case of Singapore," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-010, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Kee Kuan Foong, 2010. "Managing Capital Flows: The Case of Malaysia," Chapters,in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kanit Sangsubhan, 2010. "Managing Capital Flows: The Case of Thailand," Chapters,in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Leslie E Teo & David Cowen & Hemant Shah & Ranil M Salgado & Alessandro Zanello, 2006. "Financial Integration in Asia; Recent Developments and Next Steps," IMF Working Papers 06/196, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sea:opaper:occ33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Azharin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seacemy.html .