Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balazs Egert & Tomasz Kozluk & Douglas Sutherland, 2009.
"Infrastructure and Growth: Empirical Evidence,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2700, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balazs Egert & Tomasz Kozluk & Douglas Sutherland, 2009. "Infrastructure and Growth: Empirical Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp957, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balázs Égert & Tomasz Koźluk & Douglas Sutherland, 2009. "Infrastructure and Growth: Empirical Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 685, OECD Publishing.
- VALILA, Timo & Kozluk, Tomasz & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2005. "Roads on a downhill? Trends in EU infrastructure investment," EIB Papers 1/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pekka Leviakangas & Pekka Kess & Jaakko Kujala, 2013. "Investment Analysis in Public-Private-Partnership Projects: Any Common Ground for Public and Private Investors?," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; public investment; corporate investment; investment funds;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibbok:0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Polyxeni Kanelliadou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eibeulu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.