Outsiders?: The Changing Patterns of Exclusion in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Márquez, Gustavo
- Chong, Alberto E.
- Duryea, Suzanne
- Mazza, Jacqueline
- Ñopo, Hugo R.
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Máximo Torero & Lorena Alcazar & Eduardo Nakasone, 2007.
"Provision of Public Services and Welfare of the Poor: Learning from an Incomplete Electricity Privatization Process in Rural Peru,"
Research Department Publications
3232, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alcázar, Lorena & Nakasone, Eduardo & Torero, Máximo, 2011. "Provision of Public Services and Welfare of the Poor: Learning from an Incomplete Electricity Privatization Process in Rural Peru," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3351, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Aysit Tansel, 1997. "Workers Displaced Due to Privatization in Turkey:Before Versus After Displacement," Working Papers 9719, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Apr 1997.
- repec:idb:idbbks:424 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=8381 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspobreza; excluidos; inclusión; indígenas; afrodescendientes; discapacidades; origen étnico; género; meritocracia; discriminación; Economic and Social Progress Report; IPES; 0253-6013; Informe de Progreso Económico y Social; IPES; 0095-2850;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:idbbks:405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.