Department of Economics Coral Gables, Florida (United States)
School of Business
University of Miami
: (305) 284-5540
P.O. Box 248126, Coral Gables, FL 33124-6550
RePEc:edi:demiaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Matias Cattaneo & Sebastian Calonico & Rocio Titiunik, 2015. "Robust Inference in Regression-Discontinuity Designs," 2015 Stata Conference 16, Stata Users Group.
- Sebastian Calonico & Hugo Ñopo, 2008. "Segregación de genero en el trabajo y diferenciales de salario: Evidencia de las zonas urbanas de Mexico 1994-2004," Research Department Publications 4580, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastian Calonico & Hugo Ñopo, 2008.
"Gender Segregation in the Workplace and Wage Gaps: Evidence from Urban Mexico 1994-2004,"
Research Department Publications
4579, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastián Calónico & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2008. "Gender Segregation in the Workplace and Wage Gaps: Evidence from Urban Mexico 1994-2004," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1621, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sebastian Calonico & Hugo Ñopo, 2007. "Retornos a la Educación Privada en Perú," Research Department Publications 4517, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Calónico, Sebastián & Nopo, Hugo R., 2007.
"Returns to Private Education in Peru,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastián Calónico & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2007. "Returns to Private Education in Peru," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1597, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sebastian Calonico & Hugo Ñopo, 2007. "Returns to Private Education in Peru," Research Department Publications 4516, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastian Calónico & Jeffrey Smith, 2017. "The Women of the National Supported Work Demonstration," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(S1), pages 65-97.
- Sebastian Calonico & Matias D. Cattaneo & Max H. Farrell & Roc ́ıo Titiunik, 2017. "rdrobust: Software for regression-discontinuity designs," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 17(2), pages 372-404, June.
- Eric French & Elaine Kelly & Richard A. Hirth & Sebastian Calónico & Teresa B. Gibson & Helen Levy & Jeffrey Smith & Anup Das, 2016. "Long‐Term Health Spending Persistence among the Privately Insured in the US," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 37, pages 749-783, September.
- Sebastian Calonico & Matias D. Cattaneo & Rocío Titiunik, 2015. "Optimal Data-Driven Regression Discontinuity Plots," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(512), pages 1753-1769, December.
- Sebastian Calonico & Matias D. Cattaneo & Rocio Titiunik, 2014. "Robust Nonparametric Confidence Intervals for Regression‐Discontinuity Designs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 82, pages 2295-2326, November.
- Sebastian Calonico & Matias D. Cattaneo & Rocio Titiunik, 2014. "Robust data-driven inference in the regression-discontinuity design," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 14(4), pages 909-946, December.
- Heather Berkman & Carmen Pagés & Néstor Gandelman & Eduardo Gandelman & Sebastián Calónico & Viviane Azevedo & J. Mark Payne & Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Suzanne Duryea & Juan Camilo Chaparro & Eduardo Lo, 2008. "Outsiders?: The Changing Patterns of Exclusion in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 405 edited by Gustavo Márquez & Alberto E. Chong & Suzanne Duryea & Jacqueline Mazza & Hugo R. Ñopo, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sebastian Calonico should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.