On the Effect of Bias Estimation on Coverage Accuracy in Nonparametric Inference
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sebastian Calonico & Matias D. Cattaneo & Max H. Farrell, 2015. "On the Effect of Bias Estimation on Coverage Accuracy in Nonparametric Inference," Papers 1508.02973, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
References listed on IDEAS
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2015. "A bias bound approach to nonparametric inference," CeMMAP working papers CWP71/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Peter Hall & Joel L. Horowitz, 2013. "A simple bootstrap method for constructing nonparametric confidence bands for functions," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2013.
"Generalized Jackknife Estimators of Weighted Average Derivatives,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 108(504), pages 1243-1256, December.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2011. "Generalized Jackknife Estimators of Weighted Average Derivatives," CREATES Research Papers 2011-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Benedetto, Marco Alberto, 2018. "Quality of Politicians and Electoral System. Evidence from a Quasi-experimental Design for Italian Cities," MPRA Paper 89511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niklas Potrafke & Felix Roesel, 2019.
"The urban-rural gap in health care infrastructure - does government ideology matter?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
7647, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niklas Potrafke & Felix Rösel, 2019. "The Urban-Rural Gap in Health Care Infrastructure – Does Government Ideology Matter?," ifo Working Paper Series 300, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Pietro Bonaldi & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2018.
"An Auction-Based Test of Private Information in an Interdealer FX Market,"
Borradores de Economia
1049, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Pietro Bonaldi & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2018. "An Auction-Based Test of Private Information in an Interdealer FX Market," Working papers 1, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Marlon Fritz, 2019. "Data-Driven Local Polynomial Trend Estimation for Economic Data - Steady State Adjusting Trends," Working Papers Dissertations 49, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Crump, Richard K. & Farrell, Max H. & Schaumburg, Ernst, 2016.
"Characteristic-sorted portfolios: estimation and inference,"
788, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Feb 2019.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Max H. Farrell & Ernst Schaumburg, 2018. "Characteristic-Sorted Portfolios: Estimation and Inference," Papers 1809.03584, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Michael Jansson & Xinwei Ma, 2018. "Simple Local Polynomial Density Estimators," Papers 1811.11512, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- repec:eee:anture:v:74:y:2019:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuanhua Feng & Thomas Gries, 2017.
"Data-driven local polynomial for the trend and its derivatives in economic time series,"
Working Papers CIE
102, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Yuanhua Feng & Thomas Gries & Marlon Fritz, 2019. "Data-driven Local Polynomial for the Trend and its Derivatives in Economic Time Series," Working Papers Dissertations 50, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:177:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0591-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delis, Manthos & Fringuellotti, Fulvia & Ongena, Steven, 2019. "Credit and Income," CEPR Discussion Papers 13468, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:tpr:restat:v:101:y:2019:i:2:p:264-278 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:econom:v:207:y:2018:i:1:p:129-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Alberto De Benedetto, 2018. "Quality of Politicians and Electoral System. Evidence from a Quasi-experimental Design for Italian Cities," BCAM Working Papers 1802, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Max H. Farrell & Yingjie Feng, 2019. "Binscatter Regressions," Papers 1902.09615, arXiv.org.
- Pellegrini, Guido & Tarola, Ornella & Cerqua, Augusto & Ceccantoni, Giulia, 2018. "Can regional policies shape migration flows?," MPRA Paper 87874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:113:y:2018:i:522:p:767-779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.