Generalized Jackknife Estimators of Weighted Average Derivatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2011. "Generalized Jackknife Estimators of Weighted Average Derivatives," CREATES Research Papers 2011-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mammen, Enno & Rothe, Christoph & Schienle, Melanie, 2016.
"Semiparametric Estimation With Generated Covariates,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(05), pages 1140-1177, October.
- Mammen, Enno & Rothe, Christoph & Schienle, Melanie, 2011. "Semiparametric Estimation with Generated Covariates," IZA Discussion Papers 6084, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mammen, Enno & Rothe, Christoph & Schienle, Melanie, 2016. "Semiparametric estimation with generated covariates," Working Paper Series in Economics 81, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Enno Mammen & Christoph Rothe & Melanie Schienle, 2014. "Semiparametric Estimation with Generated Covariates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-043, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Enno Mammen & Christoph Rothe & Melanie Schienle, 2011. "Semiparametric Estimation with Generated Covariates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-064, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:eee:econom:v:203:y:2018:i:1:p:113-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yukitoshi Matsushita & Taisuke Otsu, 2018.
"Likelihood Inference on Semiparametric Models: Average Derivative and Treatment Effect,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 133-155, June.
- Yukitoshi Matsushita & Taisuke Otsu, 2017. "Likelihood inference on semiparametric models: Average derivative and treatment effect," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 592, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ang, Andrew & Kristensen, Dennis, 2012.
"Testing conditional factor models,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 132-156.
- Dennis Kristensen & Andrew Ang, 2009. "Testing Conditional Factor Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Andrew Ang & Dennis Kristensen, 2011. "Testing Conditional Factor Models," NBER Working Papers 17561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Max H. Farrell, 2013. "Robust Inference on Average Treatment Effects with Possibly More Covariates than Observations," Papers 1309.4686, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Farrell, Max H., 2015. "Robust inference on average treatment effects with possibly more covariates than observations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 1-23.
- Rothe, Christoph & Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro, 2013.
"Semiparametric estimation and inference using doubly robust moment conditions,"
Textos para discussão
330, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Rothe, Christoph & Firpo, Sergio, 2013. "Semiparametric Estimation and Inference Using Doubly Robust Moment Conditions," IZA Discussion Papers 7564, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Michael Jansson, 2014. "Bootstrapping Kernel-Based Semiparametric Estimators," CREATES Research Papers 2014-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:108:y:2013:i:504:p:1243-1256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.