HDR 2007/2008 - Fighting climate change: Human solidarity in a divided world
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Ali, Baharuddin & Asim, Nilofar, 2011. "Strategies for renewable energy applications in the organization of Islamic conference (OIC) countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4706-4725.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2009. "Climate Change and the World Bank Group : Phase One - An Evaluation of World Bank Win-Win Energy Policy Reforms," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2639.
- Prata, Ndola & Sreenivas, Amita & Greig, Fiona & Walsh, Julia & Potts, Malcolm, 2010. "Setting priorities for safe motherhood interventions in resource-scarce settings," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Unesco Unesco, 2015. "Water for a Sustainable World," Working Papers id:6657, eSocialSciences.
- Juan C. Ciscar & Daniele Paci & Lucia Vergano, 2010. "Issues on the Economics of Adaptation to Climate Change," Chapters,in: Climate Change Policies, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pradosh Nath & Bhagirath Behera, 2011. "A critical review of impact of and adaptation to climate change in developed and developing economies," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 141-162, February.
- Verner, Dorte, 2011.
"Social Implications of Climate Change in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 61, pages 1-5, July.
- Dorte Verner, 2011. "Social Implications of Climate Change in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10084, The World Bank.
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 2013. "Revocability and reversibility in societal decision-making," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 20-27.
- Bowen, Alex & Cochrane, Sarah & Fankhauser, Samuel, 2012. "Climate change, adaptation and economic growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 39939, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gari, Sirak R. & Newton, Alice & Icely, John & Lowe, Christopher D., 2014. "Testing the application of the Systems Approach Framework (SAF) for the management of eutrophication in the Ria Formosa," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 40-45.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; climate change; sustainable development; global warming; CO2; climate forecasting; risk; vulnerability; inequality; social justice; inter-generational equity; ecological disaster; solidarity;
- A0 - General Economics and Teaching - - General
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:report:hdr2007-2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .