Die Beiträge von Forschung, Entwicklung und Innovation zu Produktivität und Wachstum: Schwerpunktstudie zur "Technologischen Leistungsfähigkeit Deutschlands" ; Forschungsprojekt im Auftrag des Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poh Wong & Yuen Ho & Erkko Autio, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth: Evidence from GEM data," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 335-350, January.
- Wolff, Edward N., 2000. "Human capital investment and economic growth: exploring the cross-country evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 433-472, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Thomas Drosdowski & Britta Stöver & Dr. Marc Ingo Wolter, 2016. "Measuring the conditions for participation in Germany for the next few years - An application of the TBI," GWS Discussion Paper Series 16-4, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Britta Stoever & Thomas Drosdowski & Marc Ingo Wolter, 2016. "Measuring the conditions of capability in Germany for the next few years," EcoMod2016 9433, EcoMod.
- Rainer Voßkamp & Dieter Dohmen, 2008. "Bildungssysteme im internationalen Vergleich," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(2), pages 11-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwpok:pbk15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.