Partenariats ONG-entreprise et évolution du business model de la grande entreprise. Le cas de Suez-Environnement
- De Montmorillon, Bernard
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy Tantely Ranjatoelina & Adam Dewitte & Bilal Bourkha, 2015.
"The business model of integration social enterprises. A case study of the French WISEs
[Le business model des entreprises sociales inclusives Cas des « secteurs » protégé, adapté et de l'insertion ," Working Papers hal-01202635, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness model; Organisations non-gouvernementales (ONG); Partenariat ONG-entreprise; Responsabilité sociétale des entreprises (RSE); Ressources immatérielles; Changement; Étude de cas longitudinale; Services d’eau et d’assainissement; Business model; Non-governmental organizations (NGOs); Corporate-NGO partnerships; Corporate social responsibility (CSR); Intangible resources; Change; Longitudinal case study; Water and sanitation services;
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:thesis:123456789/11795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daup9fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.