Some Flexible Parametric Models for Partially Adaptive Estimators of Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Theodossiou, Panayiotis & McDonald, James B. & Hansen, Christian B., 2007. "Some Flexible Parametric Models for Partially Adaptive Estimators of Econometric Models," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- McDonald, James B., 1989. "Partially adaptive estimation of ARMA time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 217-230.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1987. "A Conditionally Heteroskedastic Time Series Model for Speculative Prices and Rates of Return," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 542-547, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BenSaïda, Ahmed & Slim, Skander, 2016. "Highly flexible distributions to fit multiple frequency financial returns," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 442(C), pages 203-213.
- Larsen, Bradley J. & Oswald, Florian & Reich, Gregor & Wunderli, Dan, 2012. "A test of the extreme value type I assumption in the bus engine replacement model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 213-216.
- Stephen Norman & Kerk Phillips, 2013.
"What is the shape of real exchange rate nonlinearity?,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 363-375, March.
- Norman, Stephen & Phillips, Kerk L., 2009. "What is the Shape of Real Exchange Rate Nonlinearity?," MPRA Paper 23504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yeliz Mert Kantar & Ilhan Usta & Şükrü Acıtaş, 2011. "A Monte Carlo simulation study on partially adaptive estimators of linear regression models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 1681-1699, August.
- Kerman, Sean C. & McDonald, James B., 2013.
"Skewness–kurtosis bounds for the skewed generalized T and related distributions,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 83(9), pages 2129-2134.
- Sean C. Kerman & James B. McDonald, 2012. "Skewness-kurtosis bounds for the skewed generalized T and related distributions," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-10, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Martin Møller Andreasen, 2008. "Ensuring the Validity of the Micro Foundation in DSGE Models," CREATES Research Papers 2008-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- James Hansen & James McDonald & Panayiotis Theodossiou & Brad Larsen, 2010. "Partially Adaptive Econometric Methods For Regression and Classification," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 153-169, August.
- Hallin, Marc & La Vecchia, Davide, 2017. "R-estimation in semiparametric dynamic location-scale models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 233-247.
- Steven Caudill, 2012. "A partially adaptive estimator for the censored regression model based on a mixture of normal distributions," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(2), pages 121-137, June.
- Martin Browning & Lars Gårn Hansen & Sinne Smed, 2013. "Rational inattention or rational overreaction? Consumer reactions to health news," IFRO Working Paper 2013/14, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPartially Adaptive Estimation; Econometric Models;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:5742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .