Decision making in times of Knightian uncertainty: An info-gap perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ben-Haim, Yakov & Demertzis, Maria, 2015. "Decision making in times of Knightian uncertainty: An info-gap perspective," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Maria Demertzis, 2008. "Confidence in Monetary Policy," DNB Working Papers 192, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hildebrandt, Patrick & Knoke, Thomas, 2011. "Investment decisions under uncertainty--A methodological review on forest science studies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 99-118.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Maria Demertzis & Jan Willem Van den End, 2017.
"Fundamental uncertainty and unconventional monetary policy: an info-gap approach,"
DNB Working Papers
544, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Maria Demertzis & Jan Willem van den End, 2017. "Fundamental uncertainty and unconventional monetary policy: an info-gap approach," Working Papers 19317, Bruegel.
More about this item
Keywordsuncertainty vs risk; confidence; robustness; satisficing; info-gap;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:201623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.