Confidence in Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bomfim, Antulio N & Rudebusch, Glenn D, 2000.
"Opportunistic and Deliberate Disinflation under Imperfect Credibility,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 707-721, November.
- Antulio N. Bomfim & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1997. "Opportunistic and deliberate disinflation under imperfect credibility," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 97-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Antulio N. Bomfim & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1998. "Opportunistic and deliberate disinflation under imperfect credibility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Demertzis Maria & Viegi Nicola, 2009.
"Inflation Targeting: A Framework for Communication,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-32, December.
- Maria Demertzis & Nicola Viegi, 2007. "Inflation Targeting - a Framework for Communication," DNB Working Papers 149, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Maria Demertzis & Nicola Viegi, 2008. "Inflation Targeting: a Framework for Communication," Working Papers 71, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- John Conlisk, 1996. "Why Bounded Rationality?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 669-700, June.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Christopher A. Sims, 2001. "Pitfalls of a Minimax Approach to Model Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 51-54, May.
- William Poole, 2004. "Best guesses and surprises," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 1-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben-Haim, Yakov & Demertzis, Maria, 2016.
"Decision making in times of Knightian uncertainty: An info-gap perspective,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-30.
- Ben-Haim, Yakov & Demertzis, Maria, 2015. "Decision making in times of Knightian uncertainty: An info-gap perspective," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:55-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Maria Demertzis & Jan Willem Van den End, 2017.
"Fundamental uncertainty and unconventional monetary policy: an info-gap approach,"
DNB Working Papers
544, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Maria Demertzis & Jan Willem van den End, 2017. "Fundamental uncertainty and unconventional monetary policy: an info-gap approach," Working Papers 19317, Bruegel.
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Jan Willem van den End, 2019. "Fundamental uncertainty about the natural rate of interest: Info-gap as guide for monetary policy," DNB Working Papers 650, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Maria Demertzis, 2015. "Decision making in times of uncertainty: An info-gap perspective," DNB Working Papers 487, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsKnightian Uncertainty; Satisficing; Bounded Rationality; Minmax;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2008-12-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CBE-2008-12-21 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-12-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-12-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Heuver). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.